Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my weekend (sneak peek)

blog 05

blog 06

blog 04

Intrigued? You'll have to wait until I find some time to edit the photos from my first mini-sessions at the beach on Friday, my family shoot on Saturday, and my event photography for "The Attic" on Sunday.

You'll also have to wait until I figure out if I left my wallet at J Crew last night or if I in fact did lose my wallet and I'll have to replace all my cards and my drivers license. That is consuming my morning at the moment. UGH!

**UPDATE** Wallet was found by a kind J Crew employee and locked away until I could come and pick it up this morning. WHEW!

2 comments:

Amy October 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I really like the sunlight in the black and white one. Glad you found your wallet too.

Thanks so much for the advise. I'm not shooting until next month now. But it will be in Providence, RI. There is a great mix of old New England port city with modern urban. Definitely going to be tricky lighting. Thanks again and I'll post some when their done.

(Here is the email - amymajken@hotmail.com)

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Can't wait to see all the pictures of your mini-session idea and of course The Attic!
Sorry about the wallet :(