Wednesday, October 14, 2009

mini-sessions: at the beach

Many thanks to the families that signed up for my first set of mini-sessions at the Seal Beach Pier - I was VERY nervous about how the day would go, but everything ran pretty smoothly. I only had a few tears to contend with, but I was armed with Halloween candy - tears are no match for chocolate, people. 20 minutes per client is not a lot of time, I found, but I had a great time catching up with friends, meeting new people, and photographing such cute kids!

Here are some of my favorites from the day:

Mini Blog 000

Mini Blog 013

Mini Blog 002

Mini Blog 014

Mini Blog 003

Mini Blog 004

Mini Blog 001

Mini Blog 012

3 comments:

Mary LeMonnier October 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Love all the happy faces! So adorable, Melissa.

Melissa October 15, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

That little red dress is the cutest thing! Looks like you had a great day...judging by all the smiles. Good job with the candy too. I have a little tin full of stickers for such occasions. Bribes work wonders : )

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie October 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

great pictures Melissa!! thanks again - the kids had such a great time!