Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wanderlust - tips for taking better travel pictures

Poipu Beach

Hello readers - T minus 5 days and counting until the big wedding. I have the equipment rented, I'm making a list of "must have" photos, and I enlisted a friend for my second photographer to help cover the really important moments. I'm excited at this point - I'm sure I'll be freaking out again come Friday night.

I'm sure many of you are traveling somewhere this summer, and even if you're enjoying a "staycation" you'll want photos to document your "trip." I saw a post over at Apartment Therapy on how to get better travel photos that you'll want to frame for you home - click here for the post.

Happy Travels!

3 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

WOOTWOOT! Already have enlisted my friends camera to help me take some fantastic shots of our STAYCATION!

Carebear July 15, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Mel - I KNOW that you will do an awesome job at the wedding. Do not doubt your abilities, just remember you are doing something that you love to do and everything will be fine.

Can't wait to see the pics!

heidistitches July 15, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I love the top photo with the graffiti wall (and your subject!). Such a cool photo for a boy.