Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brown family (sneak peak) + one special guest

Brown Family goes to the movies

Oh, MAN was this fun for me! I have a gazillion photos to edit for the lovely Brown family, so a full post will have to wait.

this old man

Here's a photo of a lovely gentleman we met at the beginning of our shoot - quite an interesting fellow, but if you want to find out what's hiding in his cane, well, you'll just have to wait for the full post.

Happy weekend! If you're in the So Cal area I hope you're staying cool - I'm not used to this weather after 4 years in the Bay Area! I need to invest in some summer "resort" attire...

2 comments:

Mary LeMonnier July 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Love love that photo!!! Where is that?

Melissa July 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Thanks Mary - need to check on the location but it's downtown LB - possibly on Broadway?