Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brown family photos - urban safari (part one)

this old man

So I'm sure you dying to know what is in this man's cane, right?

I met him when I first arrived at the church (our agreed upon meeting spot downtown). He mentioned he was a Vietnam vet and that he knew the type of guns used "in these parts" just from the sound of it being fired. Interesting...

But then the Brown family arrived just in time to discover what was hiding under the skull top of his cane - a skinny, long sword. I'm sure that comes in handy, although I don't want to be around to see him wield it, that's for sure.

Our encounter with Mr. I-have-a-concealed-weapon-in-my-cane was the start of an adventure. I think we all had a great time exploring downtown and all it has to offer. So without further ado, here are some of my favorites from the day (at least part one):

brown family - church

cool mural shot

I found this awesome mural on the back of a building when I came to scope out our urban photo shoot - Love how it photographs!

jack purcells + flip flops

mother + daughter

Gorgeous, aren't they?

jake + noelle

A good lookin' couple, if you ask me - and another cool street mural.

brown family - bank

brown family - bank

Brown family in front of Farmers & Merchant Bank, est. 1923. Just for fun...

So many more coming...

1 comments:

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie July 13, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

LOVE THEM! I can't believe how many great shots you took - even with just seeing the "sneak peak" and part 1! Can't wait to see the rest! We had such a fun time on our adventure :)