Sunday, June 28, 2009

grace & family

big blue eyes

Well, hello there blue eyes...

Miss Grace & her parents met me at the beach this weekend for some photos:

walk on the beach

family (2)

family

Grace was quite the explorer, but perhaps daddy was a little ambitious here?

um, dad?

(ok, in the interest of full disclosure she DID want to splash the water - I just love the look on her face - um, dad? why are you holding me this close to the water??)

mommy + me

Love this one - mommy is quite the photographer but, like most of us family photographers, she is never in the photos. So sweet.

bubbles

I think this one is very interesting - we were trying bubbles as the entertainment for the photo shoot, and the autofocus on my camera couldn't decide what to focus on. So despite the blurriness, I love the reflection in the bubbles - so cool!

And one of the last shots of the day:

daddy's girl

Poor Grace was past her naptime and tired of me sticking a camera in her face - leave it to daddy to get a giggle out of her!

Thanks Grace & family for a wonderful day at the beach!

2 comments:

BeachyDuck June 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

heidistitches June 29, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Love the photos. I especially like the bubble shot. Very funky and I keep trying to make out the images reflected on the bubbles.