Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the beach (b+w)

tidepools

I arrived at the beach photo shoot a little early, so I was able to take advantage of some free time to scope out the place. I had never been to Heisler Park in Laguna Beach, and I had flip-flops on - not really the best shoes to go tidepooling in. But I definitely want to go back (when I'm not working and I have on the correct footwear) - some really great tidepooling and just an otherwise beautiful beach area.

I love b+w beach shots - here are just a couple from this past weekend:

seaweed

beach cactus

happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I like the last one the best!

Amy June 30, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

These are great. I like how in b+w you really notice the forms and textures more.

Melissa June 30, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Thanks Amy - I totally agree. The morning was overcast and a little dreary, so the color shots I took just weren't as interesting as the b+w.

Thanks for checking out my blog!