Sunday, May 31, 2009

it's all in the details

champaign

This weekend was Meghan's bridal shower (I am the photographer for Meghan & Tristan's wedding in July). The bride's family and friends are a creative bunch, and I suspected that the details of the bridal shower (the food, the decor, the flowers, etc.) would be beautiful. I figured the shower would be a good warm up for photographing all the lovely wedding details. And this shower did not disappoint:

drinks, anyone?
little birdie
refresher
How delicious do these little desserts look? They tasted as good as they looked, believe me.
dessert


Here is the lovely bride:
meghan
shoes
The bride and her sister (or at least their shoes)
sisters
This has to be one of my favorite shower photos of all time. Love it.
um, nice...

the girls
the girls (2)
Meghan and friends/shower hostesses - such a lovely affair!

Congratulations Meghan - looking forward to your wedding in July...

0 comments: