Tuesday, September 8, 2009

melissa brandman photography announces...mini sessions!

My creation

The time has come for my very first set of mini-sessions, just in time for the holidays. So what are these mini-sessions, you ask?

I will be at one park and one beach location in October, and for $35 you get:

  • a 20 minute portrait session with yours truly (kids only - no family portraits)
  • approximately 7-10 images in an online gallery for you to peruse
  • 1 digital download to use for holiday cards, gifts - whatever your little heart desires.
Since I am just starting out, I figured this was a good way to get the word out and to meet new clients. So have I peaked your interest? Do you live in So Cal and think you would be interested? Do you know someone you think would be interested? Here are the details:

Friday, October 2, 2009 - the park (near Long Beach/Seal Beach)
times: 8:30-10:30am

Friday, October 9, 2009 - the beach (Seal Beach Pier, to be exact)
times: 4:30-6:30pm

Space is limited, so if you would like to get in on the mini-session action be sure to shoot me an email asap. It's a pretty fabulous deal, if I do say so myself...

I'm hoping to meet some new clients and spread the word about melissa brandman photography - very exciting indeed!

2 comments:

Melissa September 10, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

I hope this is a huge success for you!

I was just talking to another photog friend about something similar to this. She calls her version a "portrait party" and I think it's genius...this too! Can't wait to see how it all goes.

Oh, and I'll be emailing you again soon about the engagement session. Just trying to settle into the new semester. We'll plan something soon!

Brian Crawford September 10, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

wish I could bring Chester down for a session!