Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Weekend!

courtney + rob (part deux)

Wish me luck - I'm off to Santa Barbara to assist as photographer no. 2 at Courtney + Rob's wedding tomorrow (click here to see a slideshow of their engagement shoot I did a few weeks ago).
I'm very excited to learn from the lovely Courtney Wilson and to get some more photos for the website.

And a bit of a tangent - for anyone in the So Cal area that loves a good estate sale/flea market - take a look at this:


My sister-in-law is the one who really introduced me to flea market finds and the thrill of the hunt at estate sales. She has amassed a FANTASTIC collection of finds that simply cannot fit into her home, and she's finally selling some of it. I will be there to photograph the event - there are a few other ladies there that are promoting/launching their respective businesses, and I'm thrilled to be a part of the event. Go independent business ladies!

I'm warning you, though - if anyone gets there and tries to buy the aqua swag lamp that I've been BEGGING for for months now, we might have to throw down over it. I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Katie Corlin Photography September 25, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Good luck this weekend - I can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous September 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Thanks for posting this Mel!

And I kinda want to see someone pick up the swag lamp, just to see what happens.
I'm just sayin'....