Wednesday, August 19, 2009

new websites to check out (and a shout out)

The nice thing about posting at least 1 lesson every week? The fact that I have to do research, which always results in some very useful information for me.

Case in point:

1) check out photojojo - lots of cool tips and tricks, and easy to digest. You can sign up for a twice-weekly newsletter via email, or subscribe to the blog.

2) Planet Neil is a good, easy to read resource for questions on lighting. As much as I appreciate the detail of Strobist, I have to admit there are many days I'm not in the mood for a dissertation. Planet Neil provides quick, easy tips on lighting you can practice right away.

I'll add these to the sidebar of links - go check 'em out.

Thanks to Amy, Mary & Angela for your comments on the homework assignment. For Mary and anyone else looking for more information on how to "vintage" up your photos, check in tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Katie Corlin Photography August 19, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Planet Neil is great - thanks for sharing the website! This is just what I need!

Amy August 19, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Planet Neil looks great.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the fair pictures.