Friday, June 5, 2009

101 posts!

I can't believe it, but Lens Flare has made it to 100 posts! (This is actually 101). I've learned an incredible amount just from posting lessons each week - and I'm glad to hear from some of you readers that you've learned a lot as well. I hope this blog inspires you to go forth, camera in hand, and take some fabulous photos!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement, support, and excitement for Melissa Brandman Photography. It means a great deal to me.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone - this is what I'll be spending time with (other than creating my business website, which for someone like me, is going to take an eternity...)


Apricots. Watch out Martha - I will be attempting to make apricot jam this weekend. We have a mature apricot tree in our backyard and we cannot possibly eat all of them. I have never even thought about making jam before, but I found a recipe that makes it seem (relatively) easy, so I figured why not? I'll be sure to post the results next week.


3 comments:

April Boyer Modern Handmade June 5, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Good luck with the jam! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

congrats on 101!!
Keep it comin'!

Brian Crawford June 7, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Congrats on breaking one hundred! Your creative ideas are not slowing down... next thing you know you'll be at 1000!