Monday, May 25, 2009

brooklyn

Happy Monday everyone - I'm very excited to post these photos from my photo shoot with Miss Brooklyn:

Brooklyn 1

love this shot and the soft, muted colors.

Brooklyn 2

Brooklyn 5

Brooklyn 4

Brooklyn knew how to work the prop - I love the contrast between her pretty white dress and the hot pink parasol.

Brooklyn 3

Brooklyn 6

Such a beautiful face! Love this last one - it's as if she's been watching America's Next Top Model and knows how to work a pose...

Thanks Brooklyn - I had a lovely time with you and your mommy during our photo shoot!

2 comments:

Brenna May 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

They turned out so good! I love them all:)

heidistitches May 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Who thought of the umbrella?! Such a cute little prop for a cute little girl. Love it. Your work is really great.