Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family Photos - Rachel

Since my interest in photography grew exponentially with the birth of my oldest daughter, I figured it would be fun to feature family photos, both from me and from the Lens Flare readers. Thank you to those that have submitted photos!

Here is the first featured family photo from Rachel:


In Rachel's own words:

"It's me, Kensington and Molly and I just love it because I remember how happy and calm I felt in that moment. It was a spontaneous taken by Sean (Rachel's husband) and I loved that summer."

Great photo - I love family photos that are not posed, and from a more technical composition standpoint, I love that the focus of the picture is off center (think the rule of thirds). Thanks for sending it in Rachel!

Lens Flare readers - keep your family photos coming!


0 comments: