Monday, July 20, 2009

meghan + tristan: getting ready

meghan + tristan

The bride (Meghan) was not the least bit nervous on wedding day. When I arrived to snap some photos of her getting ready, she was happily eating Jack in the Box (hope she doesn't mind my sharing that) - calm, cool, and collected.

And while she seemed calm up until she walked down the aisle, there is just something about putting the dress on - that moment when you look at yourself in the mirror and think "WHOA - I'm getting MARRIED today."

meghan + tristan

meghan + tristan

meghan + tristan

meghan + tristan

meghan + tristan

I love this last one - she is a beautiful bride.

I'm going to apologize in advance for the many upcoming posts on this lovely wedding. I wish I could consolidate it into one post, but I simply cannot because: (1) it's going to take me forever to edit these photos, and (2) it's my first wedding shoot and I'm excited to have any that came out halfway decent, so I feel I must share.

Thank you for indulging me...

4 comments:

heidistitches July 20, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Never apologize! It's very interesting going through the process with you. I a thoroughly enjoying this.

jackie July 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

love these. i especially love the warm yellowy tone of the color shots.

Amber July 21, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

this is beautiful! can't wait to see the rest but i am convinced now.... free your calendar for next july25th!! i want melissa brandman as MY official wedding photographer!!! email me to let me know some pricing and such!

Katie Corlin Photography July 22, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Melissa - I think you've found your calling....these are gorgeous! Congrats!!