Monday, May 11, 2009

good morning josie

I've been feeling a little guilty this past week as I've realized we have a LOT less photos of my baby/toddler than of her big sister. I really didn't think that would happen, given my love of photography, but I think life and the business of raising 2 kids got in the way. I didn't have one single photo of her in the crib, and she's 1 - what a bad mommy!

So the other day after her morning nap I made sure to get these:

beautiful day
good morning
waking up

and my favorite:
bed head

Hopefully the lack of quantity is made up for in the quality? Doubtful - they are sisters, and already they always want to play with the same things. I'm guessing I'll eventually get an earful about the obvious lack of photos...

1 comments:

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

I like the second one. adorable. And yes...you will hear it FOREVER. My brother is STILL harping on my mom for getting a raw deal.