Thursday, April 2, 2009

Henry is home!!!

It must have been quite an adventure - almost 48 hours on the lam - but my dear sweet Henry is home!

A kind neighbor was out walking his dog when he came upon a limping Henry about a 1/2 mile from our home. He stayed with him until my sister in law and my babysitter could come and get him. And where was I you ask? I was driving around the neighborhood with Jack calling out for Henry. Without my cell phone on me...

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes - thanks to you I did not give up hope. Special thanks to Rachel, Angie, and our kind neighbor Jeff. I'm very grateful I do not have to keep staring at this sad face and saying "I'm sorry, Jack, but I don't know where your brother went."

Jack

And I'm getting our rickety gate replaced ASAP.

3 comments:

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie April 2, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Horray! I'm so happy for you! Such a relief...48 hours...I wonder what he was doing!

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

So happy that he is home. His face is the cutest:)

Melissa April 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Thank you Noelle and elmaelsiena! He is SO happy to be home, and we're so happy he's safe!