Tuesday, March 31, 2009

experimenting - the vintage look

So last week my sister-in-law hosted a girls night at her place, and I took my camera hoping to practice capturing photos of the details - the food, the decor, the general feel. That wedding photography shoot is coming up REALLY fast, so any practice helps at this point!

I'll admit I'm not a fan of sepia-toned photos, so I tried something a little different with these. I'll call it vintage tint, if you will.

Thoughts?









party drinks

2 comments:

Jen April 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Fantastic shots. The vintage look is very classic and will be awesome for wedding photos. You are really honing this photography skill. Kudos!

Melissa April 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Thanks Jen - I know for me I loved all the photographs from the details of the wedding. I'll keep up the practice!