Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Focus

No pun intended - just some guidance as to what I hope to accomplish with this blog. Since I don't have the luxury of attending a photography seminar in some exotic location, this blog is the syllabus for my personal "independent study" photography class. I plan to cover a lot of the basics - how a camera works, shutter speed, depth of field, etc. I will research various websites on photography, and even try some free online photography classes I've found. I will post my photographs - good and bad - for you all to see. Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism welcome.

My goal is to post once a week - every Thursday. And I intend to keep this blog up for all of 2009, so the class is a bit longer than 365 days.

That being said...

0 comments: